EUCOMOR is an Erasmus Mundus scholarship programme funded by the European Commission. It is coordinated by a consortium of five European universities:
- University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria
- Poznań University of Life Sciences, Poland
- University of Naples Federico II, Italy
The master program was accredited in 2012 according to the EACEA-guidelines and audited by NVAO and AQAS.
Given the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree status of the EUCOMOR programme is not prolonged the EUCOMOR-consortium has evaluated the prospects of the programme. The EUCOMOR consortium has decided that from the academic year 2018-2019 onwards it will no longer enroll new studends for the programme.The consortium will sign the diplomas of all students who are currently enrolled in the EUCOMOR program and who will graduate from the programme within the period stipulated in the EUCOMOR education and examination regulations.