EUCOMOR students and their teachers can login to a Blackboard application that offers them an ‘electronic learning environment’ for their courses.
The following functions are available for students:
- viewing e-lectures;
- downloading course material and assignments;
- consulting course information, course contents and course objectives;
- reading messages sent by teachers;
- consulting timetables;
- sending personal messages and questions to teachers;
- participating in group discussions with fellow students (the 'Forum' function);
- upload documents.
- upload e-lectures;
- upload course material and assignments;
- send messages to students, groupwise or on an individual basis;
- communicate changes in the timetable;
- initiate 'Forum' discussions;
- give personalised feedback to students;
Students are advised to have the following software installed on their computers: a sufficiently up-to-date version of an internet browser, JAVA in a version 6.0 or higher, an up-to-date Acrobat Reader version (at least version 9) and Flash Player (version 10, at least).
Click here to start Blackboard application.