The applications for Erasmus Mundus scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018 are open. Deadline for scholarship applications is 31 December 2016. You can also apply for the programme 2017-2018 without scholarship until 31 March 2017.
Next to the duly completed online application form, the following documents have to be sent by air mail (hardcopy) before the deadline (date of shipment on post mark):
- letter of motivation;
- legalised (*) photocopy of academic Bachelor/Master of Science diploma (in English or translated into English by sworn translator); students in their last year of a Bachelor programme should submit an official and Original statement of their university (letter of good standing) with the expected date of graduation;
- legalised (*) photocopy of Academic Transcript with detailed description of all the courses attended and grades obtained (in English or translated into English by sworn translator); students in their last year of a Bachelor programme should submit a transcript of records until the last finished semester before the application deadline, and an overview of the courses they still have to complete;
- authenticated photocopy of passport or ID;
- authenticated language certificate: English proficiency test result (CEFR level B2, IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 87 internet based) or authenticated proof that English was language of instruction or is native language;
- detailed CV (Europass-format);
- two recommendation letters under separate cover;
- For all scholarship applicants: proof of place of residence: a residence certificate issued by your municipality (in English or authenticated translation into English), or a certificate in English from your place of work or study or training issued by the employer or institution in question; documents should have been issued within 12 months before the application deadline of 31 December;
- For Partner Country scholarship applicants only: a by the applicant written and signed statement of honour in English that the applicant did not reside or have carried out his main activities (studies, work, training etc.) in a Programme Country for more than 12 months over the last 5 years prior to the submission deadline. (**)
(*) Legalisation of Diploma and Academic Transcript is required upon application, except in cases beyond the applicant's control and reported before the submission deadline. Foreign documents must be legalised in the country where they were issued by the Belgian Embassy or consular post of Belgium. Authentication by a local authority or university's Registrar isn't sufficient. Please consult the Belgian Embassy for further information and procedures.
(**) More information on Partner and Programme Countries, you find on the scholarship page.
The documents have to be sent to the Administrative Coordinator:
Ms Miep Demuynck
University of Antwerp
Faculty of Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences, Office S.135
Link to the application form
Applications and application documents received after the submission deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Applications and application documents sent by e-mail will not be taken into consideration at any time.
There will be no communication on the application results before the end of the first selection step.