The EUCOMOR participation costs include:
- the registration costs in all partner universities;
- all ECTS accredited courses including language courses, bench fee for research internship and Master thesis, library access, practicals, etc.;
- student support and services: from application process, pre-arrival information to diploma reception;
- administrative documentation: registration, transcripts of records, diploma supplement, joint diplomas, certified copy of diploma;
- health insurance (see minimum requirements EMMC).
The participation costs * do not cover * travel cost from country of origin, travel costs to and from the institutions students are attending during the length of the programme (including induction week, seminars, conferences, etc.), travel documents (passports, visas…), accommodation and living expenses, books, stationery, photocopies.
Participation costs are:
- international students (Non-EU): €6000 per academic year;
- EU students: €3000 per academic year;
- students pay the participation costs yearly; these costs are non-refundable.
For Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders, the scholarship includes the payment of:
- participation costs will be deducted each year directly from the scholarship (upon students’ consent as established in the Student Agreement) once full registration at University of Antwerp, the coordinating university, is completed at the beginning of each year of the program;
- travel and installation costs (if country of residence is Partner Country: max. €7000 for the entire programme; if country of residence is Programme Country: €1000/year; further details: see scholarship information)
- monthly allowance (if place of stay is not country of residence: €1000/month) based upon their active participation in the course activities.